Free access to Tellme Studio being retired.On Friday, May 27th, 2011, Microsoft Tellme will retire free access to the MyStudio suite of services on Tellme Studio. We have been proud to offer these developer and test services at no cost to the voice community for the past 10 years, but the decision has been made to discontinue free access at this time. The affected services within MyStudio are:
- Scratchpad — A tool for entering VoiceXML.
- Application URL — The ability to provide the URL of a VoiceXML application.
- Toll-Free Number — Access to all toll-free number functionality, including telephone access to Scratchpad and Application URL.
- Debug Log — A tool for viewing logs of calls made to VoiceXML applications.
- Record by Phone — A tool for recording prompts directly from a telephone.
- Syntax Checker — A tool to validate the syntax of your VoiceXML documents.
Note: This discontinuation only applies to subscribers using the Tellme Studio free services, and will not affect services for Microsoft Tellme partners and customers.
SIP Studio, Free SIP Hosting, and Skype Voice Services being retired.On Friday, November 12, 2010, Tellme Studio is retiring three Studio services: SIP Studio, Free SIP Hosting, and Skype Voice Services. If you are currently using SIP Studio, we recommend revising your application to call Tellme Studio using a standard telephone at 1-800-555-VXML (800-555-8965). For Free SIP Hosting, please migrate your application to a VXML hosting provider prior to the retirement of that service.
Once these services are retired, VoIP hard/soft phone calls to SIP URI's will no longer be accepted.
(October 12, 2010)
Tellme Voice Studio (Beta 1 Release)Tellme Voice Studio is a voice application design and development tool based on Microsoft's Visual Studio Domain Specific Language (DSL) toolkit. You can use Voice Studio to design, develop, maintain, and document your voice application. Read more about Tellme Voice Studio.
(August 4, 2008)
Tellme Studio MSDN ForumsThe newsgroups have been deprecated and replaced with the Tellme Studio MSDN Forums. Use the forums to discuss voice application development using VoiceXML and Tellme Studio.
(December 18, 2007)